Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Little Taste of Heaven!

If you read my blogs often, you'll notice many of my menus include something "mini". As I continue to plan menus and adjust recipes, I've found most of my events are casual- not the formal sit-down type. So, hosts/hostesses like finger foods and small portions. These work for young children, teens, women's groups, corporate meetings, seniors clubs and everyone in between. I've gotten quite the list of "mini's". It includes cheesecakes, quiches, breads, muffins, tortes, pies, potatoes, cookies, meatloafs...and the list goes on. I find that a cheesecake, a quiche, and a loaf of bread look lonely on a table. But, plate out numerous platters of mini delights and it not only feeds more people, they tend to eat less! Aaahhh, less IS more!

No comments:

Post a Comment