Monday, December 28, 2009

Tis the Season!

Just like anyone else, this is the craziest time for working, shopping, wrapping, and partying. But, for a caterer, this can be the best time financially, and the worst time for personal organization. I have the hardest time getting my own Christmas festivities to occur without staying up until midnight. My busiest orders weren't for events...but for truffles!! I was shocked. What does a good caterer do...roll with the punches (or truffles as it was). I was dipping truffles by the hundreds. I'm actually looking forward to working on actual food recipes and leaving the truffles alone for a few weeks. Some day, I hope to have the time to enjoy shopping, wrapping and baking for family and friends- all while getting to bed by 10:00pm (A girl's face needs 8 hours of sleep to look good)! Some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment