Sunday, September 6, 2009

Non-Labor Day Weekend

I've been trying to have a weekend devoid of work- in the true sense. I watched some movies, read a book, worked out in the gym, enjoyed the outdoors, went to a play, walked my dogs and chatted with friends. All in all, very relaxing. I have one more day left in which to do little to nothing productive. I normally cook for the coming week on Sunday, so tomorrow I plan to make a few meals to cover my lunches Tuesday through Friday. Because I don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen, I'm planning a couple of crockpot meals. One of my favorites is beef roast with potatoes, carrots and onions. I'm also making a crockpot with chicken and mushrooms bathed in buttery rice. My last one is taco meat and beans for burritos. Good thing I have a few crockpots! This frees me up during the week to prepare some French Vanilla and Red Velvet Cake Balls for an office party. Time to continue my relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment