Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The twins have arrived and Mom is hungry!

So, my friend has had her twin boys! All three are healthy and Mom has her wish list I told her to think about. She has requested giant ricotta/mozzarella stuffed shells, banana bread, and "some of those cake balls"- in strawberry....oh, and a fun messenger bag to carry extra things in.
Ooooook, she has been thinking on this, hasn't she? Well, the shells are no problem, the banana bread recipe was my Mom's and I've made it for her before. The cake balls have been an experiment of flavors and colors-this will be a 1st for the strawberry flavor. As for the messenger bag, hmmm, she's a fashionable girl, can't just get a canvas bag...this is what I found and it's perfect for her!
www.snakemessengerbag.totalwarehouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment