Monday, November 9, 2009

Falling Back Into Action

I took a little break as catering calmed down and I played a little. Now, I'm back in action with an office party. Requested: pasta and sweets! Well, that leaves me with an open menu. I made angel hair pasta mixed with sauteed fajita chicken, green onions, mushrooms, garlic and a little melted butter...light, flavorful and filling. A layered salad of 3 lettuce types, chopped onion, celery, water chestnuts, tomato, and green pepper; each layer drizzled with a mayo/honey mustard dressing and topped with finely shredded parmesan; callypso baked beans- what? never heard of them? 4 types of beans slow cooked with BBQ sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, onions, bacon and pepper; sour cream mini-muffins; banana-chocolate chip mini-loafs; and warm apple crisp with vanilla bean ice cream. You should be hungry! Did I make extra for me???

No comments:

Post a Comment